I too had this exact this happen to me. I was confused on why this amount of $89.31 was being charged to my account, until I read the reviews. Does anyone know if this is a reoccuring charge each month? If so, is there a way to stop this?

This is ***. *** companies like this should be shut down for good. And when *** like this happens there should be a way to get our money back and get back at them for what they did.

DONT FALL FOR THE SCAMS! It's all a bunch of ***.

Had an Experience with Acai Berry?

Comments

I never thought that I would be a part of a scam such as this.I too got my 1st bottle of these pills (10 I believe for under $5.) Within 1 week they sent me a bottle of 60 capsules that I did not request or order.

They billed my debit card shortly after I believe for over $70. The bottle has no contact numbers ...only a website that I can not find: www.PureAcaiBerries.com I WOULD LOVE TO GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED IN THIS WAY AND GO AFTER THIS COMPANY & SHUT THEM DOWN AND/OR SUE IF THEY DO NOT REFUND UNOPENED BOTTLES ETC.

Will talk to my bank to see if I can get this mess stopped.Any contact phone numbers would be appreciated to this company.