I too had this exact this happen to me. I was confused on why this amount of $89.31 was being charged to my account, until I read the reviews. Does anyone know if this is a reoccuring charge each month? If so, is there a way to stop this?

This is ***. *** companies like this should be shut down for good. And when *** like this happens there should be a way to get our money back and get back at them for what they did.

DONT FALL FOR THE SCAMS! It's all a bunch of ***.

Had an Experience with Acai Berry?

Comments

I never thought that I would be a part of a scam such as this.I too got my 1st bottle of these pills (10 I believe for under $5.) Within 1 week they sent me a bottle of 60 capsules that I did not request or order.

They billed my debit card shortly after I believe for over $70. The bottle has no contact numbers ...only a website that I can not find: www.PureAcaiBerries.com I WOULD LOVE TO GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED IN THIS WAY AND GO AFTER THIS COMPANY & SHUT THEM DOWN AND/OR SUE IF THEY DO NOT REFUND UNOPENED BOTTLES ETC.

Will talk to my bank to see if I can get this mess stopped.Any contact phone numbers would be appreciated to this company.

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more