I ordered a 15day free trial for the shipping cost only of NZ$13.61 from Acai Berry Select, then immediately found they had debited my card for the full amount of $142.30. TOO late to cancel. Their advertising is a complete fraudulent scam. Testimonials ALL false and updated daily with the same comments. You are NOT reading a genuine magazine article.

See the two pages at the end, which explains exactly what they do to *** you, and exactly what happened to me.

I shall never again purchase from the US using my credit card, in fact, I have cancelled it so they cannot take anymore unauthorised funds. I had to make two international calls from New Zealand. The first number belonged to a credit card company who had no record of my transaction, but gave me another number to ring...the Healthy Buy number. On complaining to this number, I was simply told to return the goods, loose my shipping costs, pay the return shipping (tracked, of course, otherwise they could say that it hadn't been received), then I might get a refund of just the goods. DO NOT buy from any of these companies listed under healthybuy.com. They are dishonest, unethical and fraudulent. When I stated I would inform the FDA, the operator laughed and said that they had better things to do than worry about them!

Had an Experience with Acai Berry?

Comments