I agreed to the trial membership of acai berry tropical - only pay shipping.

When I received the package, I called the service center to find out exactly when the trial was over.

The 14 day trial includes the shipping time to you and the shipping time to return the product!

You have approximately 3 days to try it and must pay the return shipping.

After shipping it back priority mail to meet the deadline, I received an e-mail confirming cancellation of my membership.

2 days later, my card was charged $88.74. 3 days later my card was charged again for $40. When I called the number listed on my bank statement for the $40 charged, they said they were an affiliate of Acai Berry, meaning my bank card number is being passed on to affiliates now!!!!

I have had to order a new bank card and am out $128 from my bank account. This is truly shameful. And at Christmas time to boot!

Had an Experience with Acai Berry?

Comments

I also was ripped off by Kinetic Group the same way.Right at Christmas time!!!

Only the product I ordered was Hollywood Brite, Teeth Whitener.

These people need to go down!Anything we can do?

Hi,

We would like to apologize if there was any confusion regarding our trial offer when you placed your order. We would like to help you resolve this situation as soon as possible. We try to make the terms of our trial offers as clear as possible which is why they are displayed right at the top of the order page. These terms explain how our trial offer works, however we understand that misunderstandings sometimes happen. In addition to providing the terms and conditions of our offer on the order page, they are also displayed on the terms and conditions page which can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of the order page, and the homepage.

To help resolve the situation we ask that you please contact our customer service department toll free at 1-888-947-8745. Here you will be able to speak to one of our highly qualified and expertly trained customer service representatives for a full refund. Our customer service department is available Monday through Fridays between the hours of 8am and 9pm EST. We are also open on Saturdays from 8am to 4pm EST. We are happy to assist you with ANY questions or concerns you may have.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we truly want to keep our customers satisfied with our products. We are always open to suggestions for improving our offers and we would love to hear yours! We look forward to helping you resolve any problems that you may have.

Thanks,

Joe C

Superviosr

Ditto, the same thing happened to me!My bank says that they can not get a refund.

This is so totally a SCAM!!!Never buy this product!!!!

Totally ripped off RO

DO NOT BUY ACAIBERRY TROPIC, IT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER.ON THE WEBSITE IT DOESN'T ASK YOU TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND AGREEMENT AND THEN THEY DEDUCT 88.74 FROM YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT.

THEY SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :(

THEY SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :(

Berry Tropic ripped me off too, and I never even received the product!Called today and was told by the person answering that they were not authorized to remove the charge.

Another company, Kinetic Group, billed to my account as 123Assist.com, also ripped me off for 84.71, and I never received their product (colon cleanse) either! It's Christmas Eve and too late in the day to cancel my bank card, but I will do this first thing Monday. There are other companies affiliated with these two as well, and one of their numbers gave me a recorded message saying they were closed and to call back Mon.-Fri.

(today is Thurs.) between 9 and 5.I hope these people BURN IN ***--AND SOON!!!

You know, my bank has been great! Since I wrote my post, I filed a dispute with my bank and they immediately gave the money back to me.

Then they contacted AcaiBerry Tropic and notified them of a charge off.

Immediately, Acai Berry Tropic's customer service center called me and asked me to remove the charge-off from my bank, promising to refund my money immediately (something they had previously told me they were absolutely unable to do!).

They refunded my money into my account the following day! It seems that when the big boys call them, they sing a different tune. You should consider changing banks. I am with Chase, and they are stellar when it comes to fraud! As for our government, yes - I'm afraid it will take alot of angry consumers' voices to make some changes that are desperately needed!

I TOO WAS TAKEN IN BY THIS SCAM.I EVEN CALLED THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, BUT THEY TOLD ME THAT WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS LEGAL..CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ALLOWS SCAM ARTIST TO FLORISH.

MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGE OVER $150.00 AND THE BANK SAID THEY CAN DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT.WE NEED TO INFORM THE PUBLIC MORE ABOUT THESE SCAM ARTIST.