I have been trying to get a $79.96 refund from Natures-acai for an authorized charge to my bank account.I finally spoke to a customer service rep who did not know what to do.

He stated that he could not apply any credit to my account that this was a one-time charge. I told him I would contact the Better Business Burea, the Banking Commission and my bank. I was immediately given a credit confirmation number for the refund.

I will be watching my bank account to confirm this refund.Hope this will help others that have been scammed.

I'm in the same boat as everyone leaving messages here and Natures Acai took me for over $117.00 , $29.95 for some thing called and $79.96 for and the 4.99 for shipping. Don't get scammed like I did...

Good luck with that..I too spoke with someone at the 800 number who was suppose to cancel the order and credit my acct the 74.95..It was gone for 2 days and when I went online today to check the acct. There was another new charge! I have cancelled the card that I we'll see what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!