I have had numerous charges over $200 made to my credit card by Acai Burn, a.k.a. Paradign Green Tea; a.k.a., Goji Berry; a.k.a.

Live Lean; a.k.a. Fitness Webshape. These fake companies all latch onto your credit card number from signing up for a free sample on the internet.

They are very patronizing when you call to try to cancel and get your money back, and are spread out between four or five states. I have been reinbursed for a small amout, but would like to find out what avenue I have to recieve what I have been ripped off for.

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #810119

:roll :roll :roll :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

do not buy this product. I was ripped off by the company.

They will overcharge. I decided to purchase a $3.95 trial bottle, and before I knew it they charge me 89.00 dollars on my credit card. I called them to complain and they told me that I did not call on time to cancel. The funny thing is that cancellation date was before I even got the product.

I lost out . I will never buy any of their products

do not buy this product. I was ripped off by the company.

I lost out . I will never buy any of their products