The same thing happened to me. Didn't hear a word from them even though they charged my account immediately for the shipping of the 14 day trial.

It has been 12 days now. I called the bank and they said that the 5.95 "shipping charge" was authorization for them to tap into my account again. The live chat is just an automated system triggered by keywords to display more ads.

So what I did was ask the bank to cancel my card, and after dialing the busted number about 20 times and waiting on hold forever I finally got a person who said the order would be canceled. She claims I will get a confirmation email, but the whole thing is so sketchy I recommend canceling whatever card you bought it with anyway

Comments

ordered 8 weeks ago recieved nothing then more money from account taken. Got a airhead american girl talking rubbish on the 0800 number refused to give managers name or company address.

THEY ARE ROBBERS AND *** ARTISTS DO NOT ORDER DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD DETAILS. IF YOU HAVE CANCEL YOUR CARD STRAIGHT AWAY.....

this stuff is ***!!! what a *** *** i'am for falling for this!

ozzyman

I feel "strange"...I called AND SPOKE to someone, "suposedly" my "ACCOUNT?" was canceled... Ibitched and said I wanted "ALL" my money returned... got a "supposed" refund "confermation # too...NOW, I'll have to wait and see "if" in fact they do all they "said" they'd do.

I canceled my credit card. Is it safe to take the product or do i just throw it away????

Ya acai berry is wonderful for you but maybe I wouldn't take it from them! I discovered you can get pure acai berry supplements (without all the extra *** acai berry supreme puts in it) for about 6 dollars at a legitimate health food store. These guys really are a scam from every angle

I order the acaiberry supreme on line, it's does seem like a fraud, I try to call cancel my order, all I get was a hang up and no body answer the phone. I change my credit card#, but is it save to take acai berry supplement???

Yes cancel your cards and notify your bank to not allow any more transactions from this company. I know I did.

Also do not give into Budget Savers it is another scam. They got my credit card info. from this *** people and charged my acct.

and haven't given me anything. They are robbers and should go to jail.