Acai Berry Diet Pills

I ordered this Acai Berry Diet offer 3 months ago from that fake website, showing a fake "Julie Miller" from the Ch.5 or Ch.

6 fake "news" report. They never even sent my shipment, and the number to cancel is not even working anymore, and my credit card HAS been charged. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They give the amazing Acai Berry fruit a bad name.

I'm sure there are legit Acai Berry supplement pills out there, I just don't know of any yet. I regulary just drink the Acai Berry juice from Genesis, that stuff is the best!

They sell it at Walmart.I just don't feel it helps me lose weight, but it does boost your immune, energy & makes you feel "full", naturally.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04, 2011 #232010

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date, Inception

1 0 Reply
Rose c

Jan 04, 2011 #232005

I was dupped also and had a complaint filed against them. I found the pills at my local pharmacy (rite aid/cvs/duane reed) any of those carry a supply of them

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.